Buy 2010 Club Car
As the long-standing leader in golf car innovation, AC drivetrain efficiency and IntelliBrake™ technology, the E-Z-GO® RXV® continues to raise the bar on superior golf car performance. No other vehicle delivers reliable, efficient performance and a host of upgraded features like the RXV.
Features may include:
IMPACT RESISTANT BUMPER
A front and back bumper to keep your golf cart protected.
The industry’s largest golf bagwell for easy access and storage for golf bag and clubs.
60 AMP HOUR LITHIUM 2.2 BATTERY – 8-YEAR WARRANTY
FACTORY PREMIUM SEATS
14″ PREMIUM WHEELS WITH RADIAL TIRES
Club vehicle Precedent maintenance & provider manual for 2009, 2010, and 2011 electric powered Precedent golf Carts. Download e-guide instantly through etsy after price so that you can get working for your golf cart maintenance proper away. This is a digital provider guide in PDF format for viewing to your pc or pill. This isn’t a bodily manual.
Includes membership vehicle components manual for the 2009/2010/2011 precedent electric powered golfing cart as nicely. 288 pages long. PDF layout. Manual number: 103472601 Buy 2010 Club Car
Membership vehicle models covered: 2009-2011 electric powered Precedent golf Carts (IQ structures and Excel machine) Buy 2010 Club Car
Contents of guide
– Precedent golfing Cart specifications
– Precedent preferred statistics
-body and Trim (repair, removal, installation, and so forth.)
– Accelerator & Brake Pedal institution (restore, removal, set up, and so on.)
– Wheel Brake Assemblies (adjustment, elimination, set up, and so on.)
– steering and front Suspension (inspection, removal, set up, etc.) Info on Precedent rack and pinion, tie rod stop, the front hub, and many others.
– Wheels and Tire removal, set up and restore
– Rear Suspension (elimination, inspection, set up) – information on putting in and putting off precent leaf springs
– Periodic maintenance (carrier and lubrication schedule, standard warning information, popular data)
– Precedent IQ device Troubleshooting – TPS (data on wiring diagrams, CDM, troubleshooting, and greater)